Last Updated: 10/11/10
We value the relationships we have with all our customers—residential and commercial—and also our potential clients. The purpose of our website is to inform you about us, let you know about housing, residential and commercial real estate opportunities, and to serve our existing customers and residents by providing information and key contact personnel. Any information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential. We do not sell information to anyone else, nor do we allow others access to it.
Personal information you provide to us on federally assisted housing applications will be forwarded only to the appropriate government agency responsible for processing those applications, as restricted by federal law.
The Information We Collect
Personally identifiable information that others can use to identify you, such as your name, address, email address and phone number. When you fill out an application form or contact form throughout your use on our Site you provide O’Brien Brothers Agency with certain personally identifiable information including without limitation your name, address, zip code, email address, phone number information about home search criteria, information about leasing/renting property, or buying property.
Additionally, O’Brien Brothers Agency servers automatically record information sent by your browser when you use the Site, including internet Protocol address, browser type and language, and date and time of request. When you send email or other communications to O’Brien Brothers Agency, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and to improve our service.
How We Use Information
Depending on your use of the Site and the services you request from O’Brien Brothers Agency, we may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- To enable our Sales Agents, Leasing and Residential Supervisor, Maintenance, Owner or Staff to contact you and provide personal service or to provide you with personalized content, including email messages, information
- To facilitate all aspects of the sale and/or purchase (or potential sale and/or purchase) of real estate
- For the purposes for which you provided the information, including to process and respond to inquiries and to contact you about services you have requested
- To improve the content and navigability of the Site
- To solicit your feedback about our services
- To alert you to new Site features, promotions, services, and to deliver other information from which you may opt out
This Site may contain links to third-party websites. O’Brien Brothers Agency is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.